Intermediate/Advanced 5-Day Intensive
This course teaches Phase/Stage 4 through 6 in an intensive 5-day format.
You will be assigned one target for the full 5 days, taking you through the stages and learning to use some amazing tools to help you get detailed information about the target.
This course will teach you how to get information from someone at the target site, as well as learning to move backward and forward through time ... into the past and into the future at the target site.
Additionally, you will learn to build 3D models of the target.
Depending on the size of the class and time permitting, the final 4 hours of the class will focus on the writing of the summary in a professional format that can be utilized to work with law enforcement, corporations, archeologists, and other professionals.
For registration info and payment options click below
This class is a 5-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
This course is scheduled when the demand warrants offering it. Keep an eye on our newsletter, as this is where the class will be announced.Course cost: Many of our courses are now being offered as LIVE, ONLINE courses!The cost for these live courses is $1,750.
We still offer in-person courses, and those will be noted in the calendar of classes and events »
For our on site courses offered internationally, costs vary.
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter!
Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at www.IntuitiveSpecialists.comEmail: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the live 3-day workshop?
We do not provide recordings of the 3-day courses because we have professionally recorded versions of each course as a 6-week study program that is wonderful for the students attending the live workshops to use as a review. Students of the live classes can purchase the video versions for 69% off after successful completion of the live course.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! Here are some optional suggestions:
- Boundless: Your How to Guide to Practical Remote Viewing by Lori Lambert Williams
- The Seventh Sense by Lyn Buchanan
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
- The Timing of Predictions
- Gasp! Shriek! The Role of Sound in Remote Viewing
- Three Easy Steps to Better Remote Viewing
- 18 Years of Excitement!
- Three Easy Steps for Using CRV to Improve Your Life
- Consciousness: The New Frontier
- Psychic Slumps
- Do You Have to Sketch Like Da Vinci to be a Good Remote Viewer?
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
What is the refund policy?
Students who register for a training course occasionally change their minds for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for our Online 3-day (usually live) courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- Full refunds are available on 3-day live (in-person or online) courses up until the date at which materials are sent out to the student or no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the course, whichever comes first.
- NOTE: Full refunds are issued minus a $50 Administrative fee.
- After the student receives class materials, there are no refunds.
- There are no refunds for non-attendance. Students who pay for the workshop receive the materials and then do not show up for class are given a credit to attend a future workshop. Our calendar of classes is available at: https://intuitivespecialists.com/events/
We ask and encourage all students to take advantage of taking our Free Masterclass course prior to purchasing any 3-day live courses so you can understand more about Controlled Remote Viewing and to see if CRV is right for you before investing in a 3-day course. The free course is also helpful to ensure that Lori’s teaching style is a good fit for you.
The link to the free Masterclass is sent to each student signing for the Basic CRV and Associate Remote Viewing Classes. You can also sign up for the free Masterclass (introduction to Remote Viewing) at: https://intuitivespecialists.com/masterclass-series/
NOTE: If for any reason you are unable to access the free Masterclass, please contact Support@IntuitiveSpecialists.com. You will be sent a direct link.
If you are concerned that you may not like the live 3-day workshop, we strongly suggest that you purchase the 6-week video courses instead, as our video courses come with a 14-day refund period. NOTE: See the link to purchase a 6-week course which covers the same material as the 3-day live (online) course. https://intuitivespecialists.com/practical-remote-viewing/
Here is more information about our refund policy:https://intuitivespecialists.com/terms-of-use/
If you have a medical condition that you think will prevent you from taking full advantage of the class, please let us know before you sign up for the class. We are happy to help and assess your situation. You can email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Controlled Remote Viewing and in our digital and live products. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Lori Williams, Founder and CEO, Lambert Williams Enterprise