Online Mentoring Club
Hello and Welcome to my ONLINE CRV CLUBS!
Excellence, Accuracy, and Professionalism in Remote Viewing
CLUB CRV provides support, advice, coaching, and assignments designed to bring remote viewers along a steady path of progress to become
As of October 2019, we are currently offering two options for continuing education and CRV mentoring.
For our Advanced and Operational level students, we offer the Advanced-Operational Online CRV Mentoring Club, click here to learn more.
CLUB PRV -- hosted by Lori Williams -- is for students who are really serious about improving their viewing skills and who are willing to put in the work to achieve their goals.
The goals we are strive for in CLUB PRV are excellence, accuracy and professionalism in remote viewing!
skilled and dependably accurate in their viewing.
CLUB PRV is an exciting way to
Active members receive weekly content consisting of one of the following:
- A short instructional video
- An instructional article or pdf
- A motivational email
- A live meeting with Lori on Zoom!
Who Can Join CLUB PRV:
Students of Lori Williams
How to Join CLUB PRV:
Once you’ve taken one of my remote viewing courses -- either the 6-week Practical Remote Viewing video course or the 3-day Basic workshop -- you’ll be given a link to join and you’ll receive one free month of membership in Club PRV -- which includes all weekly content and modules -- after which the membership fee is only $49 per month.
That is a huge savings! I used to offer one-on-one private mentoring that cost $500 per hour! With the number of students I have now, I can no longer offer individual mentoring, even at that price.
What to Expect:
With Club PRV, you’ll move progressively through a planned path of progress that will help you build your skills in a variety of areas. The best ability is versatility!
Over the years, I’ve found that the best remote viewers are not only versatile, but are able to view anything, anywhere, under any circumstances. As your instructor, my primary goal is to ensure that you have a fun, supportive learning experience that will allow you to become the best remote viewer you can be!
Many remote viewing project managers working with a lot of remote viewers on operational projects say that graduates of my courses provide the most professional and accurate remote viewing results!
Members of Club PRV may move up into the Advanced Mentoring Club after graduating from the Advanced course and demonstrating a thorough understanding and competence in PRV.
Zoom has a record feature, so the meetings will be archived.
Occasionally, technology fails us (or Lori's memory...) and the meetings do not always get recorded.
For this reason, a Dropbox link to recorded meetings is offered as something extra but is not guaranteed.
If you have to miss a meeting, you can go back and listen.
When you receive a recording for a meeting that you have missed, that fulfills our obligation to you as a viewer for that week.
However, please note that if you miss a meeting, you may not receive an evaluation of your session work for that week.
We will occasionally have “theme-focused” meetings, based on the needs of the group. For example, we will sometimes assign exercises designed to improve your observation skills and other skills necessary to be a good remote viewer.
One meeting will be dedicated to post-session analysis to see how your personal Castle Building begins.
Another meeting will be dedicated to studying groups of sessions to study your ideogrammic patterns – what is your subconscious mind trying to teach you?
We will also be discussing “abreactions” to the subconscious flow of information. What happens when you are afraid of something at the target, such as water, heights, or blood?
Skill Builders: We sometimes do viewing practice to build skills in various genres, such as “people targets,” “manmade targets,” “technology targets,” “events,” “activities,” “processes,” etc.
CRV Buddies: Occasionally, we assign every viewer a fellow student as a monitor. These monitor/viewer teams have been a huge success!
Students comments: “Having someone to practice with between our online group meetings has helped me tremendously!” “The accountability of meeting with someone online to practice has really been helpful.” “My skill levels have really increased since I started working with my CRV Buddy.”
- While we cannot guarantee that every student will be assigned a buddy, we will do our best to ensure you have someone you can work with as often as possible.
- Some targets may be stretched out over the course of the month, with specific re-tasking in-between. What that means is: you won’t always get feedback at each meeting. Sometimes you will be retasked. This helps decrease dependency on getting instant feedback.
- Please be sure to write with any questions you have before we begin. Between meetings, you can send in your questions and I will address them at the meeting. You are always welcome to request anonymity if you would prefer that no one know who asked the question.
- Rest assured that everyone is “in the same boat” as you, wanting to become a world-class remote viewer, yet sometimes feeling insecure, unsure, discouraged, etc.
- This group has been formed to help everyone get better, more accurate, detailed information.
- When I am offered paid projects and/or when a Project Manager contacts me about a paid project and asks me to recommend good viewers, I suggest those viewers who have been working with me steadily via the Mentoring Club.