Basic CRV Workshop
From: $297.00 / month for 6 months
(3-Day Online Workshop)
To register select your payment plan using the dropdown option below and then click the button.
Controlled Remote Viewing Basic, Phases 1, 2 and 3 includes:
The Theory of CRV – An overview of the CRV method, its uses, potentials, currently-used applications and limitations.
The History of the Military’s Remote Viewing Program – How the U.S. Military came to develop and use Controlled Remote Viewing as a supplement to its Intelligence gathering tools.
- The Theory of CRV - An overview of the CRV method, its uses, potentials, currently-used applications and limitations.
- The History of the Military’s Remote Viewing Program - How the U.S. Military came to develop and use Controlled Remote Viewing as a supplement to its Intelligence gathering tools.
- A Brief Overview of Other Types of Remote Viewing.
- Frequently Used Terminology - CRV Basic will teach a brief set of the most frequently-used terms and how they are applied within the science of Controlled Remote Viewing.
- Phase One - Learn how to open the door to your subconscious mind. This is the part of the CRV structure that forms the foundation of the entire CRV session. In this part of the course, you will begin to develop a relationship with your own subconscious mind. The interactive work in Phase One will teach you how to get basic information about a target photo without using your normal five senses.
- Phase Two - In Phase Two, you will learn to describe both sensory (colors, textures, smells, tastes, sounds) and dimensional (shapes, sizes, etc) information about a target site. The hardest part of any intuitive process is distinguishing between actual target information and your own imagination, logic, and wishful thinking. These problems and their solutions are covered. The student is taught to acquire accurate information about the target site as if he/she were actually there.
- Phase Three: Sketching - Even if you feel that you “can’t draw a straight line” you can do very well in the sketching stage of remote viewing. In fact, some people who consider themselves poor sketchers do better in this phase of CRV than good graphic artists. For those who are gifted with an ability to draw well and those who aren’t, you will learn how to separate your imagination from actual target information while you draw. You will learn how to allow your subconscious to use your body to tell you what is at the target site in a graphical format. Even the distortions that come through as a natural part of the process can be important clues to understanding more about the target.
- Self-Monitoring - The student is taught to monitor him/herself throughout the CRV process, keeping tabs on emotional states and adherence to the CRV structure in order to obtain the most objective, accurate information.
- How to Score, Document and Record Results of the CRV Session - Each student is taught how to assess the results of every CRV session. Entering your results into a very simple database will allow you to establish a track record and a pattern of both strengths and weaknesses. Data is what separates the CRVer from “Madam Minerva in the Gypsy Tent.” By keeping track of your perceptions and whether they were correct, incorrect, or unscoreable, you’ll quickly see what you are really good at, and where you need help to strengthen certain areas.
January 18 - 20, June 9 -11, October 14-16
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the live 3-day workshop?
We do not provide recordings of the 3-day courses because we have professionally recorded versions of each course as a 6-week study program that is wonderful for the students attending the live workshops to use as a review. Students of the live classes can purchase the video versions for 69% off after successful completion of the live course.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! Here are some optional suggestions:
- Boundless: Your How to Guide to Practical Remote Viewing by Lori Lambert Williams
- The Seventh Sense by Lyn Buchanan
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
- The Timing of Predictions
- Gasp! Shriek! The Role of Sound in Remote Viewing
- Three Easy Steps to Better Remote Viewing
- 18 Years of Excitement!
- Three Easy Steps for Using CRV to Improve Your Life
- Consciousness: The New Frontier
- Psychic Slumps
- Do You Have to Sketch Like Da Vinci to be a Good Remote Viewer?
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
What is the refund policy?
Students who register for a training course occasionally change their minds for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for our Online 3-day (usually live) courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- Full refunds are available on 3-day live (in-person or online) courses up until the date at which materials are sent out to the student or no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the course, whichever comes first.
- NOTE: Full refunds are issued minus a $50 Administrative fee.
- After the student receives class materials, there are no refunds.
- There are no refunds for non-attendance. Students who pay for the workshop receive the materials and then do not show up for class are given a credit to attend a future workshop. Our calendar of classes is available at: https://intuitivespecialists.com/events/
We ask and encourage all students to take advantage of taking our Free Masterclass course prior to purchasing any 3-day live courses so you can understand more about Controlled Remote Viewing and to see if CRV is right for you before investing in a 3-day course. The free course is also helpful to ensure that Lori’s teaching style is a good fit for you.
The link to the free Masterclass is sent to each student signing for the Basic CRV and Associate Remote Viewing Classes. You can also sign up for the free Masterclass (introduction to Remote Viewing) at: https://intuitivespecialists.com/masterclass-series/
NOTE: If for any reason you are unable to access the free Masterclass, please contact Support@IntuitiveSpecialists.com. You will be sent a direct link.
If you are concerned that you may not like the live 3-day workshop, we strongly suggest that you purchase the 6-week video courses instead, as our video courses come with a 14-day refund period. NOTE: See the link to purchase a 6-week course which covers the same material as the 3-day live (online) course. https://intuitivespecialists.com/practical-remote-viewing/
Here is more information about our refund policy:https://intuitivespecialists.com/terms-of-use/
If you have a medical condition that you think will prevent you from taking full advantage of the class, please let us know before you sign up for the class. We are happy to help and assess your situation. You can email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Controlled Remote Viewing and in our digital and live products. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Lori Williams, Founder and CEO, Lambert Williams Enterprise