General Class Info
Intuitive Specialists now offers a huge buffet of remote viewing courses to fit every need, every personality, and every budget.
Our three core Controlled Remote Viewing courses -- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced -- are based on the curriculum that was originally written by Lyn Buchanan, one of the military remote viewers and a former trainer in the military's remote viewing unit.
Lyn was and still is my mentor and cherished colleague. We met in 1996, and I began studying with him shortly thereafter. He and his wife became like a second set of parents to me! In 2001, Lyn turned over all the Basic courses in the United States to me, and I began teaching very frequently, Several years later, with Lyn's blessing, I began teaching all the courses under my own auspices.
Over the years, necessity has become the mother of invention, as it always does! We have added a lot of courses to our roster. These include ARV (Associative Remote Viewing), ERV (Extended Remote Viewing), CRV Remote Healing - also known as "Med Apps," and several post-advanced CRV courses. More recently, I have added courses in Remote Viewing Project Management and Operations, and Monitoring.
The Associative Remote Viewing course (the one that some people use to gamble, or play the lottery or the stock market!) is only offered about twice a year, so if you see that on my calendar, you really want to jump on that! Those courses fill up so quickly!
Extended Remote Viewing, which is conducted in a hypnogogic state, is a favorite of many of my students.
And as my students have requested to learn more and to go even deeper, I began offering post advanced classes, like "Beyond Advanced: CRV for Professional Viewers," CRV Project Management, and a course in CRV Monitoring.
Intuitive Specialists is the only company currently offering continuing education via our online mentoring clubs! Twice a month (and for the Advanced, four times a month!) my students join me online to go over remote viewing assignments and each meeting offers a full 2 hours of additional instruction. We also have guest teachers join us from time to time, including Mel Riley and our own dear Lyn Buchanan!
To see a complete description of each class, please click on the specific class you are interested in. Classes are listed in the drop-down menu, above.
The beauty of the classes offered by Intuitive Specialists:
- Experienced instructors make all of our classes easy to learn
- Top quality manuals and study materials
- Friendly and down-to-earth
- Plenty of one-on-one instruction
- Lots of interaction and opportunities to practice what you are learning with the instructor's oversight and guidance.
- Classes are kept small and intimate
- Once you have paid for and taken any class with us, you are welcome to re-take the class (space-permitting) at NO COST for up to two years after graduation.
- Post-class guidance and follow up
- Unsurpassed Follow Up: At Intuitive Specialists, our students become our friends. After class, you'll be practicing at home. You may have questions and need answers. We are here for you. Our informative FAQ answers many of the most frequently-asked questions. In addition, our instructors are available by email or phone for quick answers that the FAQ does not provide.
For more information on upcoming classes, please check our calendar of classes and events »
Download our registration forms here »
Have any questions? Please contact us »