We spent a week vacationing in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley. With the big motorhome, we drove around, lost, looking for for the Harrisonburge/Shenandoah KOA. As we turned a corner in the middle of nowhere, we both gasped: the most beautiful vista we had ever seen lay before us! I wanted to break out into song, a la John Denver. It really is almost heaven! That is certainly my idea of Heaven, anyway! Yesterday, we drove up to Front Royal, and stopped at the Mystic Mountain shop. There was an instant rapport with the owner, Gerry. We felt as though we had made a friend for life! Gerry wants to coordinate with us to put together a CRV class in Front Royal, a quaint historic town at the entrance to the amazing Skyline Drive. After meeting Gerry and buying some beautiful souvenirs of our visit, we drove along Skyline drive, oohing and aahing over the magnificent scenery. God, the consummate artist!
August 23 @ 9:00 am - August 27 @ 5:00 pm
September 13 @ 9:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm
November 15 @ 9:00 am - November 17 @ 5:00 pm
December 6 @ 9:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
Recent Blog Posts
- Don’t Give Up!
- Can Anyone Learn Controlled Remote Viewing?
- How to Remote View a Target: Asking the Right Questions
- When You Feel Like Quitting, Read This!
- Getting Whacked!
- Are you facing changes?
- You've Got This!
- How can I progress faster as a remote viewer?
- Have you been feeling a little overwhelmed lately?
- Remote Viewing on Camera in Wales!
- Self-Healing and the Holidays
- Changing the World With Your Thoughts - Consciousness Studies Prove It Works
- Remote Viewing People