Here we are, in the middle of the forest. The past two days, we have seen scenery that is my mental image of what Heaven must be like. I know, it sounds like a John Denver song, but it's true! We are in Virginia, in the gorgeous Shenandoah Valley. After much struggle to locate a rather hidden RV park, we have bunkered down for 4 days. We have only intermittent Internet and Cell service, but that's kinda nice, actually. We need a bit of a "fast" from all things electronic now and then. Jim and I are in what we are now referring to as our "honeymoon cottage" -- the 40 foot motorhome that has become our home away from home. Tonight, we built a campfire and roasted giant marshmallows! After we ate the gooey goodness, we threw a packet of "mystical fire crystals" on the fire, which turned the flames the most beautiful shades of green, blue, turquoise and purple. They burned like that for a long time! Apparently, the crystals were copper nitrate. Not good to eat, but lovely to see.
August 23 @ 9:00 am - August 27 @ 5:00 pm
September 13 @ 9:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm
November 15 @ 9:00 am - November 17 @ 5:00 pm
December 6 @ 9:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
Recent Blog Posts
- Don’t Give Up!
- Can Anyone Learn Controlled Remote Viewing?
- How to Remote View a Target: Asking the Right Questions
- When You Feel Like Quitting, Read This!
- Getting Whacked!
- Are you facing changes?
- You've Got This!
- How can I progress faster as a remote viewer?
- Have you been feeling a little overwhelmed lately?
- Remote Viewing on Camera in Wales!
- Self-Healing and the Holidays
- Changing the World With Your Thoughts - Consciousness Studies Prove It Works
- Remote Viewing People