The Intermediate and Advanced CRV classes in Chicopee, MA are now completed. Each student did amazingly well. The classes took place in the Thomas Page mansion, built in 1875. The classroom glowed with light most of the days, as the sun shown and the green trees gradually changed to bright yellows, oranges and reds. Ah... autumn in Massachusetts! Basic class starts tomorrow. The pre-class dinner tonight was a lot of fun! This is going to be a great group of students! The class consists of an aerospace engineer, a psychiatrist, a medium, two artists, and a laboratory technician. What an eclectic mix!
August 23 @ 9:00 am - August 27 @ 5:00 pm
September 13 @ 9:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm
October 11 @ 9:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm
November 15 @ 9:00 am - November 17 @ 5:00 pm
December 6 @ 9:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm
Recent Blog Posts
- Don’t Give Up!
- Can Anyone Learn Controlled Remote Viewing?
- How to Remote View a Target: Asking the Right Questions
- When You Feel Like Quitting, Read This!
- Getting Whacked!
- Are you facing changes?
- You've Got This!
- How can I progress faster as a remote viewer?
- Have you been feeling a little overwhelmed lately?
- Remote Viewing on Camera in Wales!
- Self-Healing and the Holidays
- Changing the World With Your Thoughts - Consciousness Studies Prove It Works
- Remote Viewing People