Back in 1971, I became a Christian when I met a group of very devout hippy Christians who had “forsaken all” to follow Christ in accordance with the Book of Acts in the Bible.
They lived communally and by faith, often not knowing where they would get their next dime.
In those days, the group was very holy and devout, truly living according to scripture. Like so many religious groups, it eventually became something else, due to the aberrations of its very human (and fallible) leader.
Nevertheless, I am grateful for that experience in my life, as I learned so much about crisis management, sacrifice, love, devotion, and giving one’s life for a worthy cause.
Because of my missionary background, I often hear the question, “How can I talk to my Christian friends about Controlled Remote Viewing?”
As you can imagine, I have told thousands of people about CRV, including many devout Christians. Here are some things I have learned along the way:
- We tend to fear that which we do not understand. There are some people who are very fearful, and nothing you or I can say will persuade them that CRV is not evil.
- The language you use to describe CRV is important. “Become all things to all men so that you might win some.” I Corinthians 9:20-22
- I am thankful to know scripture. It helps to share things in the Bible where there were precognitive dreams, prophecy, etc. I used to teach Bible history and was surprised to learn that prophets were not born, they were trained. The tribe of Benjamin were supposedly born to be prophets, but they had to go to “prophet school” to learn how to prophesy.
- In John chapter 4, Jesus met the Samaritan woman at the well. Depending on your point of view, Jesus gave her a “psychic reading.” Of course, “Psychic” to most Christians is synonymous with “evil” — but I found that if we read the chapter together and really look at what Jesus did, most open-minded Christians see that Jesus definitely gave her information that he had “no way” of knowing.
- Often, I ask if eyesight is evil. The answer back is usually, “No, of course not!” So, then I ask, “But what if you use it to watch porn? Then is it evil?” The answer is always “no”. I then share that intuition and psychic ability is just another sense we were all born with, as is evidenced in the multitude of examples in the Bible of prophecy, dreams, visions, ghosts, etc. It is not evil. And just as we should not refuse to use our gifts of sight, hearing, smell, etc., we shouldn’t ignore our intuition, either. It is a God-given sense, meant to help us navigate in this lifetime.
- Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28-32 tell us that “…it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon ALL flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams…”
- Last, but not least, sharing the history of the program, and that it was used by the US military, often lends credibility, because many Christians are also very patriotic and support our military.
As we continue in our quest to raise the consciousness of the entire planet, I encourage you to tell people about Controlled Remote Viewing. So many people react in amazement and are truly curious to know more.
So, be brave, step out and share your love of CRV. Let others know how it has changed your life.
Best wishes on your continued journey!