Target Number: 090809
The target is manmade. Describe the target.
Alvin Cullum York (December 13, 1887 – September 2, 1964) was one of the most decorated American soldiers in World War I. He received the Medal of Honor for leading an attack on a German machine gun nest, taking 32 machine guns, killing 28 German soldiers and capturing 132 others.
Intuition and Remote Viewing as the Ultimate Survival Skill in Life and Business!
Join Us for this FREE Masterclass Series...
Introduction to Practical Remote Viewing
Recent Blog Posts
- What is Your Purpose?
- The Meaning of Death
- Memories of Mel
- Remote Viewing : Accessing the Inner Voice
- Panic Attacks? Fear? Read This…
- How is it going for you?
- Are you OK?
- You Can Change the World in 2020
- Jim and the Meaning of Love
- What’s New with You?
- What is the Aesthetic Impact?
- Navigating the Rapids of Life
- Don’t Give Up!