Target Number: 090809
The target is manmade. Describe the target.
Alvin Cullum York (December 13, 1887 – September 2, 1964) was one of the most decorated American soldiers in World War I. He received the Medal of Honor for leading an attack on a German machine gun nest, taking 32 machine guns, killing 28 German soldiers and capturing 132 others.
Recent Blog Posts
- Can Anyone Learn Controlled Remote Viewing?
- How to Remote View a Target: Asking the Right Questions
- When You Feel Like Quitting, Read This!
- Getting Whacked!
- Are you facing changes?
- You've Got This!
- How can I progress faster as a remote viewer?
- Have you been feeling a little overwhelmed lately?
- Remote Viewing on Camera in Wales!
- Self-Healing and the Holidays
- Changing the World With Your Thoughts - Consciousness Studies Prove It Works
- Remote Viewing People
- God, Love and the Universe