Target Number: 090809
The target is manmade. Describe the target.
Alvin Cullum York (December 13, 1887 – September 2, 1964) was one of the most decorated American soldiers in World War I. He received the Medal of Honor for leading an attack on a German machine gun nest, taking 32 machine guns, killing 28 German soldiers and capturing 132 others.
Recent Blog Posts
- Self-Healing and the Holidays
- Changing the World With Your Thoughts - Consciousness Studies Prove It Works
- Remote Viewing People
- God, Love and the Universe
- CRV as a Self-Discovery Tool
- Are You Ready to do Greater Things?
- Awakening Spirits
- Are You Misunderstood?
- Self-Love and You
- Do You Hate Yourself?
- Mind Control
- GRATITUDE: The Most Powerful Force of Manifestation