- This event has passed.
INTERMEDIATE CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING – ONLINE and IN-PERSON
August 31 @ 9:00 am - September 2 @ 5:00 pm
Prerequisite: Basic CRV taught by Lori Williams or Lyn Buchanan
The Intermediate CRV course utilizes everything learned in Basic CRV and helps the Student apply it in a variety of “real-world” situations.
This course includes Phases 4 and 5 of the CRV structure. The Student is introduced to the CRV Matrix, which greatly enhances the Viewer’s ability to access and report with much greater detail.
More complex aspects of target are explored, including:
- Obtaining conceptual, non-tangible information (for example, the purpose of the target, and/or categories such as “religious,” “educational,” or “touristy”).
- Learning to move through time to the past and the future at the target site.
- Movement through space to related targets.
- Exploring human emotions, reasons, motives, feelings, plans, and intentions, including:
- Methods to access necessary information about a person.
- Various methods of detoxing from any session.
- Methods of self-protection.
- Learning to use the conscious, analytical mind to analyze the session while simultaneously using the subconscious, intuitive mind to accurately view the target.
- Learning to understand what causes the imagination to develop pictures that are not accurate.
- Learning a process for dissecting the analytic overlay that occurs in each session, along with a method for understanding the messages that lie hidden in that information.
- Learning to examine your own subconscious symbology.
- Capturing the information that “falls through the cracks” and doesn’t make it on to the paper in your session.
More information is provided on reporting the information you get in session in a way that is most useful for whichever application you have chosen.
For more information on upcoming classes, please check our calendar of classes and events
For registration info and payment options, go to our webpage under "Classes".
Have any questions? Please contact us via email: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com
This class is a 3-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Course cost: $997 Online cost
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter! Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at www.IntuitiveSpecialists.com
Email: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582