- This event has passed.
INTERMEDIATE CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING – ONLINE and IN-PERSON
August 31, 2018 @ 9:00 am - September 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Prerequisite: Basic CRV taught by Lori Williams or Lyn Buchanan
The Intermediate CRV course utilizes everything learned in Basic CRV and helps the Student apply it in a variety of “real-world” situations.
This course includes Phases 4 and 5 of the CRV structure. The Student is introduced to the CRV Matrix, which greatly enhances the Viewer’s ability to access and report with much greater detail.
More complex aspects of target are explored, including:
- Obtaining conceptual, non-tangible information (for example, the purpose of the target, and/or categories such as “religious,” “educational,” or “touristy”).
- Learning to move through time to the past and the future at the target site.
- Movement through space to related targets.
- Exploring human emotions, reasons, motives, feelings, plans, and intentions, including:
- Methods to access necessary information about a person.
- Various methods of detoxing from any session.
- Methods of self-protection.
- Learning to use the conscious, analytical mind to analyze the session while simultaneously using the subconscious, intuitive mind to accurately view the target.
- Learning to understand what causes the imagination to develop pictures that are not accurate.
- Learning a process for dissecting the analytic overlay that occurs in each session, along with a method for understanding the messages that lie hidden in that information.
- Learning to examine your own subconscious symbology.
- Capturing the information that “falls through the cracks” and doesn’t make it on to the paper in your session.
More information is provided on reporting the information you get in session in a way that is most useful for whichever application you have chosen.
For more information on upcoming classes, please check our calendar of classes and events
For registration info and payment options, go to our webpage under "Classes".
Have any questions? Please contact us via email: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com
This class is a 3-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Course cost: $997 Online cost
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter! Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at www.IntuitiveSpecialists.com
Email: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a workshop?
To register for a workshop, first:
- Fill out the registration formshere
- Scan the forms
- Email them to:
- Mail them to:
- Lori Williams
HC 66 Box 503
Mountainair, NM 87036
Next: On our website, go to Registration and Payment Options
- You will see a menu of everything we offer.
- We offer several payment options, including
- A one-time payment
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- You will see the payment options when you click on the button of the class in which you are interested.
How do I attend a workshop in person?
- For the rest of 2018, all workshops are both in person and
- Beginning in 2019, all workshops will be either in person or So next year, you will want to be sure you sign up for the one that best suits your personal needs.
To attend in person:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending in person.
- In person classes are held at my office in the town of Mountainair, which is located in the beautiful mountains of Central New Mexico.
- To get to Mountainair, use your GPS or print a map out. We will meet at 8:45 a.m. on the morning of the class outside my office.
- Exact location information will be given to you via telephone once you have registered for the course.
- Lodging: To stay in Mountainair, call early to reserve a room at either
To attend online:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending
- Online classes are held on Zoom.
- Class materials and links to join the Zoom class are sent out via email three days before class begins.
- All you have to do to join is to click on that day’s link. Type in your name and join the class.
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the class?
There is no guarantee of receiving a recording of the course. All class material is copyrighted. Occasionally we are able to share a recording of the class. Technical issues sometimes prevent that.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! There are several ways to prepare for the workshop:
- Read Lyn Buchanan’s The Seventh Sense.
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Lori has appeared numerous times on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast a.m. and on podcasts. You can watch many videos of Lori answering questions by going to our media page.
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
Can I pay by check and how does that work?
Yes you can pay by check. On the Checkout page select "Check" as payment method. Once you complete the checkout process you will see an order confirmation page and will receive a order confirmation email.
Please write down your order number. Then prepare a check to the attention of "XYZ" and include the order number on the check notes. Mail this to "XYZ" and send an email to email@example.com to let us know your check is in the mail. A copy of these instructions is included in your order confirmation email.