- This event has passed.
BASIC CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING TRAINING
July 19 @ 9:00 am - July 21 @ 5:00 pm$997.00
To register select your payment plan using the dropdown option below and then click the button.
BASIC CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING TRAINING!
ONLINE COURSE - Taught Live by Lori Williams
We all have those moments of spontaneous knowing...
Knowing the phone will ring, knowing who is calling, or just knowing something is going to happen. What if you could learn to control your intuition? How would that affect your decisions? Your career? Your relationships?
Now is your time!
(NOTE: This course can be done online or in-person.)
Controlled Remote Viewing has been called "The Survival Skill of the Future."
Give yourself a Christmas gift with this amazing mental martial art. Read what the class includes, below:
Controlled Remote Viewing Basic, Phases 1, 2 and 3 includes:
The Theory of CRV –
An overview of the CRV method, its uses, potentials, currently-used applications and limitations.
The History of the Military’s Remote Viewing Program –
How the U.S. Military came to develop and use Controlled Remote Viewing as a supplement to its Intelligence gathering tools.
A Brief Overview of Other Types of Remote Viewing.
Frequently Used Terminology –
CRV Basic will teach a brief set of the most frequently-used terms and how they are applied within the science of Controlled Remote Viewing.
Phase One – Opening the Portal
Learn how to open the door to your subconscious mind. This is the part of the CRV structure that forms the foundation of the entire CRV session. In this part of the course, you will begin to develop a relationship with your own subconscious mind. The interactive work in Phase One will teach you how to get basic information about a target photo without using your normal five senses.
Phase Two – Describing the Target
In Phase Two, you will learn to describe both sensory (colors, textures, smells, tastes, sounds) and dimensional (shapes, sizes, etc) information about a target site. The hardest part of any intuitive process is distinguishing between actual target information and your own imagination, logic, and wishful thinking. These problems and their solutions are covered. The student is taught to acquire accurate information about the target site as if he/she were actually there.
Phase Three: Sketching –
Even if you feel that you “can’t draw a straight line” you can do very well in the sketching stage of remote viewing. In fact, some people who consider themselves poor sketchers do better in this phase of CRV than good graphic artists. For those who are gifted with an ability to draw well and those who aren’t, you will learn how to separate your imagination from actual target information while you draw. You will learn how to allow your subconscious to use your body to tell you what is at the target site in a graphical format. Even the distortions that come through as a natural part of the process can be important clues to understanding more about the target.
The student is taught to monitor him/herself throughout the CRV process, keeping tabs on emotional states and adherence to the CRV structure in order to obtain the most objective, accurate information.
How to Score, Document and Record Results of the CRV Session –
Each student is taught how to assess the results of every CRV session. Entering your results into a very simple database will allow you to establish a track record and a pattern of both strengths and weaknesses. Data is what separates the CRVer from “Madam Minerva in the Gypsy Tent.” By keeping track of your perceptions and whether they were correct, incorrect, or un-score-able, you’ll quickly see what you are really good at, and where you need help to strengthen certain areas.
Suggested Pre-Class Reading: “The Seventh Sense” by Lyn Buchanan
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a workshop?
To register for a workshop, first:
- Fill out the registration formshere
- Scan the forms
- Email them to:
- Mail them to:
- Lori Williams
HC 66 Box 503
Mountainair, NM 87036
Next: On our website, go to Registration and Payment Options
- You will see a menu of everything we offer.
- We offer several payment options, including
- A one-time payment
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- You will see the payment options when you click on the button of the class in which you are interested.
How do I attend a workshop in person?
- For the rest of 2018, all workshops are both in person and
- Beginning in 2019, all workshops will be either in person or So next year, you will want to be sure you sign up for the one that best suits your personal needs.
To attend in person:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending in person.
- In person classes are held at my office in the town of Mountainair, which is located in the beautiful mountains of Central New Mexico.
- To get to Mountainair, use your GPS or print a map out. We will meet at 8:45 a.m. on the morning of the class outside my office.
- Exact location information will be given to you via telephone once you have registered for the course.
- Lodging: To stay in Mountainair, call early to reserve a room at either
To attend online:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending
- Online classes are held on Zoom.
- Class materials and links to join the Zoom class are sent out via email three days before class begins.
- All you have to do to join is to click on that day’s link. Type in your name and join the class.
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the class?
There is no guarantee of receiving a recording of the course. All class material is copyrighted. Occasionally we are able to share a recording of the class. Technical issues sometimes prevent that.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! There are several ways to prepare for the workshop:
- Read Lyn Buchanan’s The Seventh Sense.
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
- The Timing of Predictions
- Gasp! Shriek! The Role of Sound in Remote Viewing
- Three Easy Steps to Better Remote Viewing
- 18 Years of Excitement!
- Three Easy Steps for Using CRV to Improve Your Life
- Consciousness: The New Frontier
- Psychic Slumps
- Do You Have to Sketch Like Da Vinci to be a Good Remote Viewer?
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Lori has appeared numerous times on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast a.m. and on podcasts. You can watch many videos of Lori answering questions by going to our media page.
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
Can I pay by check and how does that work?
Yes you can pay by check. On the Checkout page select "Check" as payment method. Once you complete the checkout process you will see an order confirmation page and will receive a order confirmation email.
Please write down your order number. Then prepare a check to the attention of "XYZ" and include the order number on the check notes. Mail this to "XYZ" and send an email to email@example.com to let us know your check is in the mail. A copy of these instructions is included in your order confirmation email.