Associative Remote Viewing -- ARV! Live Class taught by Lori Williams
January 31 @ 9:00 am - February 2 @ 5:00 pm$997.00
To register select your payment plan using the dropdown option below and then click the button.
People often ask if learning to remote view can allow them to make money, better decisions, and in general, create better life choices.
The answer is definitely YES.
This is the course that teaches you to use your body as the link to unlock your dream life!
In this class, you will learn techniques that you can take to the roulette table, use to predict which team will win the game, and choose winning lottery tickets.
You'll discover which of your senses is the strongest. Knowing this is key to success with ARV. Join us for this fun and enlightening class, and learn how to use simple sensory mechanisms to achieve your goals.
For registration info and payment options click below
The ONLINE course is a 3-day course and the cost is $997.The Online class is Live, taught by Lori and includes a recording of the live event, given ONLY to attendees. (In other words, we do not send recordings to anyone who does not attend the course.)
The LIVE, IN-PERSON class is a 3-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
The cost for the on-site course is $997 if offered at our training center.
The cost of courses offered off-site varies, and will be announced on the calendar and in the newsletter.We still offer in-person courses, and those will be noted in the calendar of classes and events »
For our on site courses offered internationally, costs vary.
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter!
Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at www.IntuitiveSpecialists.comEmail: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a workshop?
To register for a workshop, first:
- Fill out the registration formshere
- Scan the forms
- Email them to:
- Mail them to:
- Lori Williams
HC 66 Box 503
Mountainair, NM 87036
Next: On our website, go to Registration and Payment Options
- You will see a menu of everything we offer.
- We offer several payment options, including
- A one-time payment
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- You will see the payment options when you click on the button of the class in which you are interested.
How do I attend a workshop in person?
- For the rest of 2018, all workshops are both in person and
- Beginning in 2019, all workshops will be either in person or So next year, you will want to be sure you sign up for the one that best suits your personal needs.
To attend in person:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending in person.
- In person classes are held at my office in the town of Mountainair, which is located in the beautiful mountains of Central New Mexico.
- To get to Mountainair, use your GPS or print a map out. We will meet at 8:45 a.m. on the morning of the class outside my office.
- Exact location information will be given to you via telephone once you have registered for the course.
- Lodging: To stay in Mountainair, call early to reserve a room at either
To attend online:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending
- Online classes are held on Zoom.
- Class materials and links to join the Zoom class are sent out via email three days before class begins.
- All you have to do to join is to click on that day’s link. Type in your name and join the class.
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the class?
There is no guarantee of receiving a recording of the course. All class material is copyrighted. Occasionally we are able to share a recording of the class. Technical issues sometimes prevent that.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! There are several ways to prepare for the workshop:
- Read Lyn Buchanan’s The Seventh Sense.
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
- The Timing of Predictions
- Gasp! Shriek! The Role of Sound in Remote Viewing
- Three Easy Steps to Better Remote Viewing
- 18 Years of Excitement!
- Three Easy Steps for Using CRV to Improve Your Life
- Consciousness: The New Frontier
- Psychic Slumps
- Do You Have to Sketch Like Da Vinci to be a Good Remote Viewer?
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Lori has appeared numerous times on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast a.m. and on podcasts. You can watch many videos of Lori answering questions by going to our media page.
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
Can I pay by check and how does that work?
Yes you can pay by check. On the Checkout page select "Check" as payment method. Once you complete the checkout process you will see an order confirmation page and will receive a order confirmation email.
Please write down your order number. Then prepare a check to the attention of "XYZ" and include the order number on the check notes. Mail this to "XYZ" and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your check is in the mail. A copy of these instructions is included in your order confirmation email.