ADVANCED CONTROLLED REMOTE VIEWING TRAINING
March 22, 2019 @ 9:00 am - March 24, 2019 @ 5:00 pmFree
Live Course taught by Lori Williams
The Advanced CRV course teaches Phase 6 of the CRV Structure.
Phase 6 provides you with a set of advanced tools that not only allow you, the Viewer, the opportunity to get amazing detail while in session, but can also be used as ways to get information while “out and about” in your daily life.
CRV has been said to be deficient in the area of alpha-numerics. Phase 6 introduces tools that overcome this deficiency, allowing the Viewer to achieve fantastic amounts of detail.
The Advanced CRV course will teach you, the Viewer, obtain the following information:
Scalar Determinations —
such as distance (How many miles away is it?), value (How much will this cost?), and even time (When will this event occur?).
Detailed Physical Attributes of the target site-
such as how tall something is, how wide, what the specific dimensions are, etc.
Detailed Physical Relationships —
such as how one object relates to another at the target site.
3-D Perceptions —
The student learns to create the target in a 3-dimensional model, using modeling clay. The clay becomes a way to obtain greater information about the target.
Physical and Non-Physical Connections in Time and Space
the implications of an event or an act;
the ramifications of something that has occurred or may occur;
exploring possible versus probable futures
keeping the viewing process clean of imagination and logical reasoning
Detailed Drawing and Mapping Techniques
For more information on upcoming classes, please check our calendar of classes and events »
Have any questions? Please contact us »
This class is a 3-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter! Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at http:s//IntuitiveSpecialists.com
Contact us for information about our terrific lodging, food and transportation package!
Email: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a workshop?
To register for a workshop, first:
- Fill out the registration formshere
- Scan the forms
- Email them to:
- Mail them to:
- Lori Williams
HC 66 Box 503
Mountainair, NM 87036
Next: On our website, go to Registration and Payment Options
- You will see a menu of everything we offer.
- We offer several payment options, including
- A one-time payment
- 4 payments
- 6 payments
- You will see the payment options when you click on the button of the class in which you are interested.
How do I attend a workshop in person?
- For the rest of 2018, all workshops are both in person and
- Beginning in 2019, all workshops will be either in person or So next year, you will want to be sure you sign up for the one that best suits your personal needs.
To attend in person:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending in person.
- In person classes are held at my office in the town of Mountainair, which is located in the beautiful mountains of Central New Mexico.
- To get to Mountainair, use your GPS or print a map out. We will meet at 8:45 a.m. on the morning of the class outside my office.
- Exact location information will be given to you via telephone once you have registered for the course.
- Lodging: To stay in Mountainair, call early to reserve a room at either
To attend online:
- Make a clear note on your Student Information Sheet indicating the date of the class you want to attend and to let us know that you will be attending
- Online classes are held on Zoom.
- Class materials and links to join the Zoom class are sent out via email three days before class begins.
- All you have to do to join is to click on that day’s link. Type in your name and join the class.
How long is the class each day?
Class begins at 9 a.m. Mountain time every morning and ends at approximately 5 p.m. each evening. We take a 10-minute break approximately every hour (occasionally every 90 minutes).
Each workshop is 3 days long, usually Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Will I receive a recording of the class?
There is no guarantee of receiving a recording of the course. All class material is copyrighted. Occasionally we are able to share a recording of the class. Technical issues sometimes prevent that.
How do I prepare for the workshop?
Great question! There are several ways to prepare for the workshop:
- Read Lyn Buchanan’s The Seventh Sense.
- Look through the Free Stuff section of our website.
- Check out the Blog on our website and read the fascinating articles we have for you there! But which articles are best for someone just learning about CRV, you ask? Try these:
Where can I find videos of Lori Williams to see if I like her teaching style?
Lori has appeared numerous times on many radio shows, including Coast to Coast a.m. and on podcasts. You can watch many videos of Lori answering questions by going to our media page.
Where can I find out how CRV has changed the lives of Lori’s students?
Can I pay by check and how does that work?
Yes you can pay by check. On the Checkout page select "Check" as payment method. Once you complete the checkout process you will see an order confirmation page and will receive a order confirmation email.
Please write down your order number. Then prepare a check to the attention of "XYZ" and include the order number on the check notes. Mail this to "XYZ" and send an email to email@example.com to let us know your check is in the mail. A copy of these instructions is included in your order confirmation email.