Basic CRV Classes
Controlled Remote Viewing Basic, Phases 1, 2 and 3 includes:
- The Theory of CRV - An overview of the CRV method, its uses, potentials, currently-used applications and limitations.
- The History of the Military’s Remote Viewing Program - How the U.S. Military came to develop and use Controlled Remote Viewing as a supplement to its Intelligence gathering tools.
- A Brief Overview of Other Types of Remote Viewing.
- Frequently Used Terminology - CRV Basic will teach a brief set of the most frequently-used terms and how they are applied within the science of Controlled Remote Viewing.
- Phase One - Learn how to open the door to your subconscious mind. This is the part of the CRV structure that forms the foundation of the entire CRV session. In this part of the course, you will begin to develop a relationship with your own subconscious mind. The interactive work in Phase One will teach you how to get basic information about a target photo without using your normal five senses.
- Phase Two - In Phase Two, you will learn to describe both sensory (colors, textures, smells, tastes, sounds) and dimensional (shapes, sizes, etc) information about a target site. The hardest part of any intuitive process is distinguishing between actual target information and your own imagination, logic, and wishful thinking. These problems and their solutions are covered. The student is taught to acquire accurate information about the target site as if he/she were actually there.
- Phase Three: Sketching - Even if you feel that you “can’t draw a straight line” you can do very well in the sketching stage of remote viewing. In fact, some people who consider themselves poor sketchers do better in this phase of CRV than good graphic artists. For those who are gifted with an ability to draw well and those who aren’t, you will learn how to separate your imagination from actual target information while you draw. You will learn how to allow your subconscious to use your body to tell you what is at the target site in a graphical format. Even the distortions that come through as a natural part of the process can be important clues to understanding more about the target.
- Self-Monitoring - The student is taught to monitor him/herself throughout the CRV process, keeping tabs on emotional states and adherence to the CRV structure in order to obtain the most objective, accurate information.
- How to Score, Document and Record Results of the CRV Session - Each student is taught how to assess the results of every CRV session. Entering your results into a very simple database will allow you to establish a track record and a pattern of both strengths and weaknesses. Data is what separates the CRVer from “Madam Minerva in the Gypsy Tent.” By keeping track of your perceptions and whether they were correct, incorrect, or unscoreable, you’ll quickly see what you are really good at, and where you need help to strengthen certain areas.
Suggested Pre-Class Reading: "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan
For registration info and payment options click below
Actress Anzu Lawson shares how CRV has added more tools to her toolbox.
Michael Totaro, Jr. shares how CRV changed his life.
For more information on upcoming classes, please check our calendar of classes and events »
Download our registration forms here »
Have any questions? Please contact us »
This class is a 3-day course, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.Course cost: Many of our courses are now being offered as LIVE, ONLINE courses!The cost for these live courses is $997.
We still offer in-person courses, and those will be noted in the calendar of classes and events »
For our on site courses offered internationally, costs vary.
Stay informed about special class discounts offered from time to time by signing up for our newsletter!
Simply enter your email address into the newsletter box on our home page at www.IntuitiveSpecialists.comEmail: Info@IntuitiveSpecialists.com or call: 806-678-8582